ATLANTA, GA (September 27, 2011) – SEEBURGER today announced the availability of a Salesforce.com adapter that enables users of the SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite (BIS) to automatically transfer information from an open Salesforce CRM window into local applications such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) or business intelligence (BI) systems without manual data entry.
The new Salesforce connectivity saves time for enterprises using the B2B gateway component of SEEBURGER BIS integrated with their own ERP systems for supply chain communications. It also extends BIS’ long-standing enterprise application integration capabilities into the cloud.
SEEBURGER’s new Salesforce adapter enables BIS users to:
- Automatically import Salesforce data, such as contacts from sales leads that turn into orders, into relevant local applications without the risk of manual copying errors.
- Access business data from Salesforce using their own ERP or BI systems without toggling between Salesforce.com and the in-house application.
- Analyze marketing activity data from Salesforce in conjunction with information about the customer’s history from their own BI system.
“We plan to use the new adapter ourselves to gain a complete overview of all customer activities from within our existing applications,” said Bernd Seeburger, CEO of SEEBURGER AG. “It is also a cornerstone of a broader cloud integration platform that we are adding to our flagship Business Integration Suite to facilitate data exchange across both premise-based applications and cloud services.”
Centralizing All Data Exchange in One Platform
SEEBURGER’s cloud integration initiative is the latest in a series of major product enhancements designed to equip enterprises with a single unified platform – SEEBURGER BIS – from which to manage, execute and track data transfers of all kinds both inside and outside the corporate firewall.
- EDI- and B2B-based supply chain communications – SEEBURGER’s long-time focus – utilizing BIS to exchange purchase orders, advance shipping notices, invoices and other structured data with full integration into the enterprise ERP system.
- Non-structured file transfers, such as CAD, multimedia, Power Point, Excel and Word files that either exceed email attachment limits or contain sensitive data, leveraging BIS’ managed file transfer abilities including encryption and complete visibility of all file exchange activity.
- Application-to-application integration, a core competency with multiple BIS adapters and technology interfaces built over the years to automate business processes across conventional installed applications, that is now expanding to cloud applications.
This industry-first one-platform strategy was spotlighted in this month’s announcement of a complete SEEBURGER Managed File Transfer (SEE MFT) suite that uniquely consolidates all human-to-human, human-to-system and system-to-system file transfer management and logs in one graphical interface. Supply chain communications can also be seen from the same interface. This single unified platform is also the fundamantal engine for SEEBURGER’s cloud integration solution for any company who wants to be in the business of Cloud Service Brokerage (CSB).
SEEBURGER is a global provider of business integration and secure managed file transfer (MFT) solutions that streamline business processes, reduce operational costs, facilitate governance and compliance, and provide visibility to the farthest edges of the supply chain to maximize ERP effectiveness and drive new efficiencies. All solutions are delivered on a unified, 100% SEEBURGER-engineered platform that lowers the total cost of ownership and reduces implementation time. With more than 25 years in the industry, SEEBURGER today is ranked among the top business integration providers by industry analysts, serves thousands of customers in more than 50 countries and 15 industries, and has offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. For more information, visit www.seeburger.com.